Com-pli-ca-ted
Recently I have seen several posting on these messaging websites where people tend to think Love is complicated, gay or straight. So, I wanted to blog on why I think Love isn't really Com-pli-ca-ted.
For so long I sat up in the dark, living my life on my own. A friend once asked me how can I go to bed alone everyday and wake up the next day so happy. Then right out the blue I bumped into him, and I was so amused by his smile, and just needed to have him. I didn’t know what happened. I thought about us all day, and dreamed about him all-day.
While I was loving him it didn't take long for people speculating that it wouldn't last long, but in my mind that just couldn’t be true, because I was loving him more then I thought I could do, and I was building that happy home.
Time spent, had me missing going to bed ever night alone, and waking up happy.
I realize I couldn’t give 1 reason why I loved this man, except that he was ideal to me, physically, and sexually. At that point, I realize I lost control of me, and I went from going to bed alone ever night, to going to bed every night with just a body.
After reality hit, which was to late for me, I seen all his flaws, and learned the person I never ever knew, even when I was in love.
So, I say this to those individuals that believe love is complicated
Love isn’t always complicated, you can go to bed angry, and still wake up so happy, if your with the right person.
One day you may be standing in the middle of the road and don't know where your going, but all of a sudden your life may change and life finally gives you something back.
So, let’s stop falling in love with the outside person, let's stop materializing love, but let's fall in love with inspiration, motivation, conversation, and lets all fall in love with someone that makes us feel beautiful.
But, the challenge would be to recognize this and look for mental stimulation, and not penetration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment