Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Round 1

Here is round 1 at the (public) blog thing. It appears it won't hurt to be more open with my inner being. I've never really been very expressive with my own personal emotions, but yet surprisingly easily inspired by others expressiveness. So, how harmful could an exercise in better self-disclosure be? Or is it deadly?

I find myself wrapped up in a computer world where there are so many networking websites, one has to wonder, " How much Networking is really going on" so instead here I am, blogging, digging, trying to pry open the shell that keeps me from sharing the real me. so each stroke of the key will be a push on the lever to reveal the one you think you know, the one you thought you knew, and the one I know.

here is a man's confessions, as a black man, as a gay black man.

No comments:

Post a Comment